License testing tonight

Fred Dittrich

Jon

I'll be there for testing tonight.

Jon Cole

Hi Fred,

Thank you.

This month's VE testing session will be at Lenoir Woods Community Center at 6:30 PM, as usual.  Please use the west entrance facing Highway 63.  I have at least one examinee who will be there tonight.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
Central Missouri Radio Association
On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 08:27:03 AM CDT, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:

Jon

I'll be there for testing tonight.

Boback

I will be there to test.

Bob, N6VZO

On 3/21/2023 8:48 AM, Jon Cole via groups.io wrote:

Hi Fred,

Thank you.

This month's VE testing session will be at Lenoir Woods Community Center at 6:30 PM, as usual.  Please use the west entrance facing Highway 63.  I have at least one examinee who will be there tonight.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
Central Missouri Radio Association
On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 08:27:03 AM CDT, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote: