Local Winmor?

Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...>

Corey

At the meeting you asked me about the distance to the nearest Winmor station. According to the distance table in RMS Express it's about 500 km. I've been thinking about it and I think it would be a useful service for the club to setup a local HF Winmor station.

73

Fred KD0PAI

Corey

Fred, After the meeting several of us said the same thing. According to Don KM0R he will have a station up and running in the near future. He's waiting for some changes that are going to happen to Winmor before he puts it on-line. Thanks,

73 Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4