May VE Testing

Jon Cole

Hello all,

This is your friendly reminder that we will be holding VE testing for May tomorrow night at 6:00 PM at Harris Shelter in the southwest corner of Cosmo Park in Columbia. We will continue to wear masks for this session unless every person in attendance has affirmatively said they are fully vaccinated and are comfortable with people not wearing masks.

If you are upgrading licenses, you will need a copy of your existing license with your FRN number, $15 and a valid email address for you.

If you are sitting for your tech exam, you WILL need an FRN number before the session. You can look online for directions or contact me and I can help point you in the right direction

Thank you.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison