Meeting Sked

Tim Kridel <tim@...>

Where can I find the dates and location(s) of upcoming club meetings? Thanks.

73,
KC0KEK

Michael J. Hauan

CMRA meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month, 7pm, at the Boone Electrical Cooperative building (between business loop and I-70 on Rangeline).

BCARES meet the 1st Tuesday of every month, 6.30pm, at Country Kitchen, just north of I-70 on Providence.

73!

Michael James Hauan
email: mjh@...
web: http://www.hauan.org
home: 573-642-8150
cell: 573-823-7114

On Oct 17, 2011, at 7:29 PM, Tim Kridel wrote:

Where can I find the dates and location(s) of upcoming club meetings? Thanks.

73,
KC0KEK

The exception to the rule is December's meeting, which has met at Golden Corral the past few years and is scheduled for this year as well.