Old QRS, and other magazines.

Robert Speckhals

I have lost some of my storage space.  I have a fair amount of the QST magazines and 3-4 issues of each of the rest listed below.  I know there a bit old, but if any new people or anyone in general would like these before the recycle bin gets them, let me know.  I can meet up some point with you in columbia and give them to you.  1st response can have if there is any at all.👍
Thanks
Robert KD0ITM

QST 2014, 2015
Monitoring Times 2013, 2014
Amateur Radio CQ  2013
Popular Communications 2013

Roy Parker

I'd like to have the CQ mags.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020, 7:15 PM Robert Speckhals <raljcolumbia@...> wrote:
I have lost some of my storage space.  I have a fair amount of the QST magazines and 3-4 issues of each of the rest listed below.  I know there a bit old, but if any new people or anyone in general would like these before the recycle bin gets them, let me know.  I can meet up some point with you in columbia and give them to you.  1st response can have if there is any at all.👍
Thanks
Robert KD0ITM

QST 2014, 2015
Monitoring Times 2013, 2014
Amateur Radio CQ  2013
Popular Communications 2013

Robert Speckhals

That will be fine .  I will touch base with you and give you my contact info so we can meet up.