QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Presentations and Prizes

Myron Kern

Here is a chance to view the presentations given at the Ham Expo last August.
W0ZH

From: hamexpo@...
To: myronkay@...
Sent: 9/23/2020 6:38:03 AM Central Standard Time
Subject: QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Presentations and Prizes

Dear Myron,

The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo On-Demand period ended on September 9th.  We want to thank you and over 16,000 of your fellow hams who visited the "Expo".

All of the Expo Presentations are available by clicking on the button on the right of the Expo home page at https://qsotodayhamexpo.com . All of the prize winners from the on demand period can be viewed by clicking on the button below it.

We are already preparing for the next QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo scheduled for March 13th and 14th, 2021.  It promises to be bigger and better.  See you there!

73,

The QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo Team
1139 Alvira Street, 90035, Los Angeles, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.