Rain

Fred Dittrich

All

At my QTH across from Columbia College my weather station reports a 24 hour total of 6.27" at this time.

Bill McFarland - N0AXZ

Fred,
Man that is a lot of rain!
Bill

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 9:22 AM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
All

At my QTH across from Columbia College my weather station reports a
24 hour total of 6.27" at this time.

Bill

Jim Barresi

6.24 inches here 3 miles north of I-70 on Rt E.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, June 25, 2021, 9:22 AM, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:

All

At my QTH across from Columbia College my weather station reports a
24 hour total of 6.27" at this time.

paul watt

wow thats approx 2 inches higher than the monthly average.  A few more days like that and we'll be building an arc.

On Jun 25, 2021 09:22, Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:

All

At my QTH across from Columbia College my weather station reports a
24 hour total of 6.27" at this time.

Mike Morgan

I will rent my kayak. Opportunity for field day operations from John boats.

On Jun 25, 2021, at 9:31 AM, Bill McFarland - N0AXZ <billmcfarland10@...> wrote:

Fred,
Man that is a lot of rain!
Bill

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 9:22 AM Fred Dittrich <fdittric@...> wrote:
All

At my QTH across from Columbia College my weather station reports a
24 hour total of 6.27" at this time.

Bill

Mike Morgan

Dry beyond the north sidewalks. Splitting fire wood.