Revised VE Testing Notice

Jon Cole

Hello all,

First, many thanks to the two hams who offered locations for our VE testing.  While the offers are generous, I decided that we would be better in the long run to use a publicly controlled venue if possible.  I recently became aware that the Boone County building has their rooms available for groups again, so I decided to try there, and the schedule worked.  Therefore, the VE testing will be held in the County Commissioners' Chambers for the next six months, at 6:30 PM on:  November 16, 2021, December 21, 2021, January 18, 2022, February 15, 2022, March 15, 2022 and April 19, 2022.

Boone County Government Center
801 E. Walnut
Columbia, MO 65201

The after-hours access is via the west door that opens onto the plaza between the County building and the courthouse, south of the intersection of Ash Street and 8th Street.  There is on-street paid parking (paid until 7 PM) on the north side of the building.  North of the building and across Ash Street are two parking lots for county employees that are open to the public after 5 PM.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  :-)

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison
Central Missouri Radio Association
(573) 864-4551
ColePLS@...

John W. Smith

Thanks, Jon. I've updated the club site with the relevant info about
time and location.

--
This message came to you from
John Wesley Smith