From: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io> on behalf of Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 6:23 PM
To: main@CMRA.groups.io <main@CMRA.groups.io>
Subject: [CMRA] Saturday Morning Coffee with Elmers June 12 08:30

https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/93061463157?pwd=Um9GQnV3NCtrUkZ4UkpqOUxRbXIyUT09

Get in the know for Field Day logging. Short presentation on using N1MM+ on the networked computers, and where to find answers on the abbreviated sections of Ontario and Nunavut. (I ain't making that last one up.) P.S. Check out the presentation hot off the press from K8ZT - tiny.cc/n1mmfd

Jim Barresi

Chris I think I gave you the wrong grid square. I’m at EM39ta   I will think I gave you 38.