Scouting event

Corey

Would like to see if anyone has a two meter antenna that you could bring along tomorrow, maybe a jpole or something comparable. I'm bring the tripod and (3) 5 ft sections of 1" size mast, when getting my antenna together today somehow I broke
one of the radials on my spare 2 meter antenna... Yours will need to clamp to the mast... Please let me know, we need to have 2 meters available ... Thanks, Corey

73 Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4

Joe Casler <joe.casler@...>

I think I still have an old one.

On Oct 14, 2011, at 16:34, Corey <kc0yns@...> wrote:

Would like to see if anyone has a two meter antenna that you could bring along tomorrow, maybe a jpole or something comparable. I'm bring the tripod and (3) 5 ft sections of 1" size mast, when getting my antenna together today somehow I broke
one of the radials on my spare 2 meter antenna... Yours will need to clamp to the mast... Please let me know, we need to have 2 meters available ... Thanks, Corey

73 Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4

Wes Sherman <b.sherman@...>

I should have a mag mount car antenna for 2M.

wes

Would like to see if anyone has a two meter antenna that you could bring along tomorrow, maybe a jpole or something comparable. I'm bring the tripod and (3) 5 ft sections of 1" size mast, when getting my antenna together today somehow I broke
one of the radials on my spare 2 meter antenna... Yours will need to clamp to the mast... Please let me know, we need to have 2 meters available ... Thanks, Corey

73 Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4

McKenzie, Wayland

Corey,
There is a j-pole (450ohm style) in the things in my tub.
73, mac

On Oct 14, 2011, at 5:34 PM, "Corey" <kc0yns@...> wrote:

Would like to see if anyone has a two meter antenna that you could bring along tomorrow, maybe a jpole or something comparable. I'm bring the tripod and (3) 5 ft sections of 1" size mast, when getting my antenna together today somehow I broke
one of the radials on my spare 2 meter antenna... Yours will need to clamp to the mast... Please let me know, we need to have 2 meters available ... Thanks, Corey

73 Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4

Corey

Thanks Mac, I found it after I made the original request, used it today and it worked well.... Thank you for having everything boxed up so nicely..Hope your having fun... Corey

73 Corey / KC0YNS

Sent from my iPhone 4

On Oct 14, 2011, at 10:07 PM, "McKenzie, Wayland" <McKenzieW@...> wrote:

Corey,
There is a j-pole (450ohm style) in the things in my tub.
73, mac

Sent from my iPhone