September VE Test Session Location

Jon Cole

Hello All,

Due to the changing seasons and the sun setting earlier, I have rented the Harris Shelter at Cosmo Park for the VE Test Session on Tuesday September 15 at 7:00 PM.  The shelter has lights to help us see as the sun sets.  The Harris Shelter is located in the southwest corner of the park.  Go in the main entrance, turn 'left' at the roundabout and zig-zag slightly left along the driveway to the southwest corner of the park.  At one point the road dips and looks like a maintenance road,  but keep going.

Harris Shelter
Cosmo Park
1615 Business Loop 70W
Columbia, MO

If anyone has any questions, feel free to call or email me.

Jon Cole, N0OFJ
VE Liaison

(573) 864-4551
ColePLS@...