From: "ARRL Members Only Web site" <memberlist@...>
To: <kc0hsb@...>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 10:36 AM
Subject: SUPPORT EFFORT TO SAVE 440 MHz

THE FOLLOWING IS FROM ARRL HQ AND ALL MO
SECTION AMATEURS NEED TO RESPOND TO
THE THREAT TO THE 440 MHz BAND. 73 K0KY

Important! 440 threat - Need your help

"A few days ago I wrote about HR 607 and the threat it seemed
to pose to our 440 band. Well, the threat is very real.
www.arrl.org/hr-607

I need every PIO, club and ham we can get to
write to their congressional representative in opposition
to the bill as it is written.

Because of their security measures, it will NOT do any good to
mail them direct. You can send an email, but PLEASE fill in the
sections of the sample letter for your own representative and
then send it to Chwat & Co who will HAND DELIVER it – making
sure your letter gets noticed!

www.arrl.org/sample-letters
After filling in the blanks,

send to: John Chwat
Chwat & Co.
625 Slaters Lane, Suite 103
Alexandria, VA 22314
By Fax - Send to: 703-684-7594.

You may also send a signed
letter via email to: arrl@...

This is an “all hands on deck” and we’re going
to need all the people we can get PDQ or we lose 440.

Allen Pitts, W1AGP
Media & PR Manager, ARRL
225 Main St. Newington, CT 06111
(860) 594-0328
www.ARRL.org"
To find your congressional representative:
www.arrl.org/contacting-yourcongressional-
representatives