Topics

Trailer Roof Repsirs

Chris Swisher

I have prepped by scraping and sanding the side of the trailer that was leaking. I applied the sealing tape per the instructions.  I will schedule a time to pull the trailer out to do the left side in the near future. I like this approach, I anticipate a good seal has been obtained.

Corey

Chris, looks great... Thank you for all you do for the club!!!  Corey

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 1:27 PM, Chris Swisher <Komu8ce@...> wrote:

I have prepped by scraping and sanding the side of the trailer that was leaking. I applied the sealing tape per the instructions.  I will schedule a time to pull the trailer out to do the left side in the near future. I like this approach, I anticipate a good seal has been obtained.

Attachments: