From: Michael James Hauan <mjh@...>
To: Central Missouri Radio Association <cmra@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 8:14 PM
Subject: [CMRA] VE among us

Greetings!

Would those of you who are VEs and willing to help at our testing sessions, please reply so I can compile a contact list.  Many thanks!

There have been several inquiries for the December testing session so we'll have business this month.  No one showed up in November.

Many thanks to those of you who have served as VEs -- especially the regular stalwarts Don, N0UBC and Jon, N0OFJ.

73!

mjh

Michael James Hauan, ACØG

Hillman, Richard E.

You can put me on the list.

Richard AC0MP

Sent by me

On Dec 13, 2011, at 8:11 PM, "Michael James Hauan" <mjh@...> wrote:

Greetings!

Would those of you who are VEs and willing to help at our testing sessions, please reply so I can compile a contact list. Many thanks!

There have been several inquiries for the December testing session so we'll have business this month. No one showed up in November.

Many thanks to those of you who have served as VEs -- especially the regular stalwarts Don, N0UBC and Jon, N0OFJ.

73!

mjh

Michael James Hauan, ACØG

Norman Lampton <normanlampton@...>

I am a VE and I can help upon sufficient notice (grand kid visits).

Norm
KC0FNA
"Words spoken by freemen are the swords that keep tyrants at bay" James Madison

Would those of you who are VEs and willing to help at our testing sessions, please reply so I can compile a contact list.  Many thanks!

There have been several inquiries for the December testing session so we'll have business this month.  No one showed up in November.

Many thanks to those of you who have served as VEs -- especially the regular stalwarts Don, N0UBC and Jon, N0OFJ.

73!

mjh

Michael James Hauan, ACØG

McKenzie, Wayland

Mike,
I can help on some Monday nights.

Mac

On Dec 13, 2011, at 8:11 PM, "Michael James Hauan" <mjh@...> wrote:

Greetings!

Would those of you who are VEs and willing to help at our testing sessions, please reply so I can compile a contact list. Many thanks!

There have been several inquiries for the December testing session so we'll have business this month. No one showed up in November.

Many thanks to those of you who have served as VEs -- especially the regular stalwarts Don, N0UBC and Jon, N0OFJ.

73!

mjh

Michael James Hauan, ACØG

Wes Sherman <b.sherman@...>