From: Jim Branson- N0LBY <james.v.branson@...>
Date: Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 11:41 AM
Subject: [MMARC-JeffCity] Tim Duffy - K3LR is the presenter for Sept 8th Club meeting #Meeting_Notice
To: <MMARC-JeffCity@groups.io>

MMARC Meeting
Time:  7PM September 8th
Cole County Sheriff's Office
350 E. High St Jefferson City, MO 65101
Presentation:   Tim Duffy - K3LR Contest Station

Tim Duffy is the Chief Executive Officer for DX Engineering. Licensed in 1972, he is very active on the HF bands. K3LR enjoys hosting multi multi DX radio contest events. Tim likes to help bring new people into the hobby by mentoring them in the fun of amateur radio. Tim is president of his local ham club, the Mercer County Amateur Radio Club. He is active in RACES, ACS and ARES. Tim is a member of the CQ Contest Hall of Fame and was on Team USA for the World Radio Team Championship (WRTC) five times. Tim is the founder and chairman of Contest University (CTU). He is chairman of the World Wide Radio Operators Foundation (WWROF). Tim is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University.   Tim is the recipient of the 2015 Amateur of the Year Award presented by the Dayton Hamvention® Awards Committee and the 2016 YASME Excellence Award.

Tim will be giving the MMARC a presentation of the
K3LR station designed and engineered specifically for Multi Multi DX Contest Competition Operations.

Some quick interesting notes on Contest Station K3LR:
Thirteen Towers
Twenty-six Rotor controllers
Bencher keys
All Amplifiers are Homebrew single band
Radios - twelve Icom IC-7851's and two Icom IC-7850's

Join us in person at the Cole County Sheriff's Office 350 E. High St Jefferson City, MO 65101.   Tim is a very busy person.  We are very fortunate that we managed to get on his schedule.

Jim Branson - N0LBY
MMARC - Vice President
Field Day Chairman

Gary Vaught - W9TIG

Please note: This Zoom meeting information is different that previous Meetings. Please share with any external parties/entities that will be attending this evening. TAR

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6201198327?pwd=tFMflcf6PS-rMuOzkbMtKwSFj06VP-.1

Meeting ID: 620 119 8327

Passcode: TR9L8b

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,6201198327#,,,,*751626# US (New York)

+16469313860,,6201198327#,,,,*751626# US

Dial by your location

+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

+1 646 931 3860 US

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 309 205 3325 US

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 719 359 4580 US

+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 386 347 5053 US

+1 564 217 2000 US

+1 669 444 9171 US

Meeting ID: 620 119 8327

Passcode: 751626

Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fbmhPGusVS

Ralph Howard

This for the meeting in Jeff City?  I will join by zoom
Ralph WD6BGN

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
Get Outlook for Android